Archive

Monthly Archives: November 2015

Two new Autumn leaves – the red one might become a brooch, the brown one has a loop to make it a pendant. These designs are both worked in the same way, using a modified Russian leaf technique, for the red one I used size 11 seed beads and for the brown one I used delicas. The centres are two rounds of brick stitch around a 6mm Czech fire polish bead.

autumnleaves

Advertisements

Another wreath pendant, smaller this time using 4mm and 3mm fire polish beads rather than the 6mm and 4mm I usually use. Quite icy, wintry colours for this time of year.

aquasilverwreath2And some more new earrings – coppery Russian leaf and flower ones.

copperleafflower